Quick Job Search
Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer 8-10, as well as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
To perform a search, enter as much or as little information as needed.
- If logged in, you will be able to save your search criteria as a Job Search Agent on the results screen.
- Click the Find Matching Jobs icon to find similar postings.
- Click the Referral icon, if shown, to view the awards available and send the job information to a friend.
For more information, click the Help icon at the top of the screen.
- Multiple Selection Tips: Using a PC: Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and move the mouse over the desired options in the list box to highlight them. Using a Mac: Hold down the 'Command' key to perform this action.
- View All Jobs: Click the "Search" button without entering any search criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SOM is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, or veteran status (except where certain characteristics are essential bona fide occupational requirements or where a disability is a bona fide occupational disqualification), as required by applicable law. SOM welcomes diversity in the workplace. SOM will make reasonable accommodations in the application process for applicants with disabilities, as required by applicable law. Please contact the Human Resources department at the location of interest to request accommodation.
If you have questions about the SOM Career Center, please email email@example.com or contact the office of interest. For a complete listing of SOM locations, please visit the Contact section of our website.
Application Submission Alternative
We realize that all candidates may not be able to submit an online application. If you cannot submit an online application for a position, please submit your resume, cover letter and 3 to 4 work samples to the appropriate office (C/O Human Resources) via regular mail. Clearly indicate the position and location of the position you are applying for in the cover letter. For a complete listing of SOM locations and addresses, please visit the Contact section of our website.